- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus version 4.9.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.9.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Button by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.36)
- WordPress Plugin Post video players, slideshow albums, photo galleries and music/podcast playlist Cross-Site Scripting (1.136)
- WordPress Plugin RoyalSlider Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Events Calendar SQL Injection (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Email Marketer Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.0)