- WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat version 1.4.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SoundCloud Is Gold 'width' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Gmedia Gallery-Photo Gallery, Image Slider, Music Player, Video Player, Media Library Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin Flamingo Code Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin EZ Portfolio Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Awesome Support-WordPress HelpDesk & Support Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3.1)