- WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat version 1.2.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Amazon Auto Links-Amazon Associates Affiliate Unspecified Vulnerability (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin SEO Redirection Cross-Site Scripting (4.2)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.56)
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.1.0)
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.6)