DeepScan Technology: Crawl and Scan Accurately
Acunetix includes Acunetix DeepScan Technology – a fully automated web browser that can understand, and seamlessly interact with complex web technologies.
- Interacts with AJAX, SOAP/WSDL, SOAP/WCF, REST/WADL, XML, JSON, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and CRUD operations.
- Analyzes web applications developed in Node.js, Ruby on Rails and Java Frameworks including Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring and Struts.
Hassle-free Authenticated Web Application Testing
Acunetix can automatically test authenticated areas by recording a Login Sequence using the Login Sequence Recorder (LSR). The LSR makes it quick and easy to record a series of actions and/or Restrictions the scanner can re-play to authenticate to a page. The Acunetix LSR supports a large number of authentication mechanisms including:
- Multi-step/Custom Authentication Schemes.
- Single Sign-On Authentication.
- CAPTCHAs and Multi-factor authentication.
Malware URL Detection
Acunetix includes a malware detection service that detects URLs linking to external sites known to host malware or that are known to be used for phishing attacks.
- Detects malware URLs on the website or web application being scanned.
- Identifies links to URLs being used for phishing and fraud.
- URLs are checked against the Google and Yandex Safe Browsing databases.
We use both Apache and IIS servers and technologies including PHP, .NET, C, Perl and Java, for which we have found Acunetix to be very effective. We also find it very well priced in comparison to its competitors.