What is a Network Security Assessment?A network security assessment is an audit performed by security professionals to identify vulnerabilities within a business’s most critical network systems, including operating systems and web applications. Common security risks include:
- Configuration errors
- Operating System (OS) command injection
- Missing Authorization
- Missing security patches
- Buffer overflow vulnerabilities
- Sensitive information disclosure
How can Acunetix help with Network Security Assessment?Acunetix network security scanner integration lets you check your perimeter network services for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other security threats. With Acunetix you can:
- Test for weak passwords on database servers, IMAP, FTP, POP3, Socks, SSH, and Telnet
- Test for DNS cache poisoning, open recursive DNS, and DNS zone transfer attacks
- Generate technical and compliance reports with built-in vulnerability management software
- Identify weak SNMP community strings, TLS/SSL ciphers, badly configured proxy servers, and more.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox