Scan Network Perimeter ServicesInsecure network perimeters are still the cause of most data breaches. The perimeter is, therefore, one of the most important areas of your network to secure against vulnerabilities, misconfiguration, and other security threats that could compromise security or availability of network services. Acunetix provides you with a perspective of your network perimeter just like an attacker would see it. Use it to:
- Discover open ports and running services
- Test for over 50,000 known network vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
Testing for Network VulnerabilitiesAcunetix scans your network for vulnerabilities and presents results in the Acunetix dashboard, from where a network security report can be easily generated.
- Assess the security of routers, firewalls, switches, and load balancers
- Test for weak passwords: FTP, IMAP, database servers, POP3, Socks, SSH, and Telnet
- Test for DNS zone transfer, open recursive DNS, and DNS cache poisoning attacks
Detecting Network Security MisconfigurationsAcunetix can detect a wide array of network security misconfigurations that could lead to sensitive data disclosure, denial of service, or even compromise of hosts. Acunetix tests for:
- Anonymous FTP access and writable directories over FTP
- Badly configured proxy servers
- Weak SNMP community strings
- Weak TLS/SSL ciphers
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox