Vulnerability Management (VM) is the ongoing effort of discovering, measuring and remediating vulnerabilities. Acunetix bakes advanced VM features right-into its core, prioritizing risks based on data through a single, consolidated view, and integrating the scanner’s results into other tools and platforms.
Vulnerability Management in One Consolidated View
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. The Acunetix multi-user, multi-role features allow your team to be flexible and productive while getting access only to resources they need.
- Integrated view of company’s security posture in a single, central location.
- Eliminates the need of PDFs and spreadsheets for managing application security.
Track Issues, not PDFs
Development Teams manage their work-load in Issue Trackers to fix bugs, track the progress of new features and manage deadlines. Going to developers with a “300-page PDF” full of security issues that need attention is counterproductive and creates a communication barrier.
- Integrates with Atlassian JIRA, GitHub and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Provides management with historical data, trending and prioritization tools.
- Reduces time and effort for remediation by integrating into the software development life-cycle.
Advanced Management and Compliance Reporting
Acunetix creates reports which allow you to share security findings internally with management and with regulatory bodies. Reports can focus either on a single Scan, on a specific Target or even on an arbitrary group of Scans or Targets.
- Easily generate detailed technical or management reports.
- Includes compliance reports such as PCI DSS, OWASP Top 10, ISO 27001 and HIPAA.
We use it to scan new application launches, and use it yearly to audit new development. It has allowed us to catch a vulnerability in a piece of software from a vendor.