We have updated our FAQ library with more common questions and answers, primarily related to the newest release of Acunetix. Here are some of the new articles that you may find useful:
- What is the proof of exploit in the Acunetix vulnerability alert?
- How to edit the Acunetix settings.xml
- Which malware scanners are used by Acunetix malware scanning?
- How to configure ClamAV to be used by Acunetix
- What is the vulnerability confidence rating and why is it important?
- Why does Acunetix highlight parts of the HTTP response in a vulnerability?
- What does it mean if the target is a Network Scans only target?
- Is there a limit on the number of scans that can be done using Acunetix?
- What is a target?
- Which API description languages does Acunetix support?
- How to check for the latest vulnerabilities added to Acunetix
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.