An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 has been released. In this build we introduced a new Cross-site scripting security check and also address a number of bug fixes.
New security check:
- Fixed: Scanner crash when scanning https sites with client certificates.
- Fixed: A number of particular checks were not performed when scanning from crawl results.
- Fixed: Login Sequence Recorder: different user agent string was sent with XHR.
- Fixed: Reports were not sent as attachments when scanning a list of URLs from the Scheduler.
- Fixed: Fixed incorrect error message popup in scheduler “there is already a queue starting a that time when the queues were of different type”
- Fixed: Crawler MaximumVariationCount was being ignored in the scanner settings.
- Fixed: eval() security check moved from scanner to crawler.
- Fixed: Aborting of analysis while executing events in CSA engine not always working.
- Fixed: CSA engine “Worker already executing” exception.
- Fixed: In XML or AVDL export CDATA content is no longer encoded.
How to upgrade to build 20110124:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.