An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 has been released. In this build we introduced a new Cross-site scripting security check and also address a number of bug fixes.
New security check:
- Fixed: Scanner crash when scanning https sites with client certificates.
- Fixed: A number of particular checks were not performed when scanning from crawl results.
- Fixed: Login Sequence Recorder: different user agent string was sent with XHR.
- Fixed: Reports were not sent as attachments when scanning a list of URLs from the Scheduler.
- Fixed: Fixed incorrect error message popup in scheduler “there is already a queue starting a that time when the queues were of different type”
- Fixed: Crawler MaximumVariationCount was being ignored in the scanner settings.
- Fixed: eval() security check moved from scanner to crawler.
- Fixed: Aborting of analysis while executing events in CSA engine not always working.
- Fixed: CSA engine “Worker already executing” exception.
- Fixed: In XML or AVDL export CDATA content is no longer encoded.
How to upgrade to build 20110124:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.