An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 was released.
- More updates to the Client Script Analyser (CSA) engine for better Web 2.0 support
- Fix: Added port in host header for https in manual browsing
- Fixed: Crawler not serving pages to Client Script Analyzer engine on request if pages were already queued
- Fixed: Compare results frame crashed if nodes are expanding while still comparing
- Fixed: CanonicalizeLink was incorrectly interpreted “..” style links
How to upgrade to build 201001123:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.