An updated build for Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with a number of improvements, bug fixes, and a number of new security checks.
New security checks:
- JBoss BSHDeployer MBean
- JBoss checks from RedTeam’s paper
- JBoss HttpAdaptor JMXInvokerServlet
- JBoss Server MBean
- JBoss ServerInfo MBean
- JBoss Web Console JMX Invoker
- phpShop v0.8.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Invision Power Board <= v3.0.4 Local PHP File Inclusion and SQL Injection
- Improved Blind SQL injection tests to reduce false positives
- Added better JBoss server detection
- Better detection for Postgre SQL injections
- Fixed: GUI crashes when specific settings are changed in the Port Scanner node
- Fixed: Login Sequence recorder was retaining post data when redirecting to the same page
How to upgrade: On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Contact us on email@example.com for any technical queries, and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any sales queries.