An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released. This build includes a new feature and new security checks, improvements and addresses a number of bug fixes.
- Added new option to export results to HTTP Fuzzer
New Security Checks:
- Test for XML External Entity Injection
- Test for XML Injection
- Improved directory traversal vulnerability check
- Improved Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability checks
- Fixed: access violation when the application exists
- Fixed: access violation when protocol was terminated in NotifyCaller function in LSR
- Fixed: AbortVulnXML OnFirstAlert was not imported from settings
How to upgrade to build 20100303:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.