An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released. This build includes a new feature and new security checks, improvements and addresses a number of bug fixes.
- Added new option to export results to HTTP Fuzzer
New Security Checks:
- Test for XML External Entity Injection
- Test for XML Injection
- Improved directory traversal vulnerability check
- Improved Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability checks
- Fixed: access violation when the application exists
- Fixed: access violation when protocol was terminated in NotifyCaller function in LSR
- Fixed: AbortVulnXML OnFirstAlert was not imported from settings
How to upgrade to build 20100303:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Contact us on email@example.com for any technical queries, and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.