An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 BETA has been released. This build includes the following number of improvements:
- Improved Cross-Site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities detection scripts
- Improved blind SQLl injection vulnerability checks to reduce false positives
- Added a good number of new Cold Fusion security checks (including the latest directory traversal)
- Added a number new Apache Tomcat checks
- Improved File Upload security checks scripts
Fixed: HTTP Proxy crashing while manual browsing some particular websites
How to upgrade to build 20100818:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the
latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Testing Acunetix WVS Version 7 Beta:
If you are interested in testing the BETA of Version 7, and you already own an Acunetix WVS Enterprise or Consultant license with a valid maintenance agreement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us on email@example.com for any technical queries, and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.