Acunetix will be exhibiting for the first time at the 7th Annual TELCO Cloud 2016 Forum on 10th and 11th May 2016 at Stand 7 at the Park Plaza Victoria, London, UK.
The TELCO Cloud Forum is a one-stop-shop for Telco Cloud professionals bringing the entire ecosystem under one roof.
- Hear from Telcos as well as OTT players, developers and enterprise end users with a comprehensive coverage of all things Telco Cloud.
- Hear from the new and highly relevant disruptive players in Telco Cloud as well as CTOs and Heads of Cloud Services from leading Telcos globally.
TELCO Cloud Forum features a tried and tested VIP ‘meet and network’ campaign exclusively tailored for event sponsors and VIP guests
- Find out from engineers & technical staff what’s happening behind the scenes and gain new perspectives.
- Meet with over 100 different telecom operators from across the world to discuss Cloud Computing.
Covering essential topics from all the possible angles
- Model Cloud: XaaS, Hybrid and Vertical Cloud,Innovations, M2M, Big Data and Unified Communciations
- Virtual Cloud: SDN, Orchestration and Network Virtualisation, Virtualised Value for Enterprises, 5G and Open Sources
- Got To Market Cloud: SME, SoHo, Enterprise Mobility, Pay as you Go, Sales Channels, Cloud Sales Skills
- Secure Cloud: Regulation and Data Protection, Risk Management, IAM and Encryption
Click here for more information about the TELCO Cloud Forum.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.