Acunetix will be exhibiting for the first time at the 7th Annual TELCO Cloud 2016 Forum on 10th and 11th May 2016 at Stand 7 at the Park Plaza Victoria, London, UK.
The TELCO Cloud Forum is a one-stop-shop for Telco Cloud professionals bringing the entire ecosystem under one roof.
- Hear from Telcos as well as OTT players, developers and enterprise end users with a comprehensive coverage of all things Telco Cloud.
- Hear from the new and highly relevant disruptive players in Telco Cloud as well as CTOs and Heads of Cloud Services from leading Telcos globally.
TELCO Cloud Forum features a tried and tested VIP ‘meet and network’ campaign exclusively tailored for event sponsors and VIP guests
- Find out from engineers & technical staff what’s happening behind the scenes and gain new perspectives.
- Meet with over 100 different telecom operators from across the world to discuss Cloud Computing.
Covering essential topics from all the possible angles
- Model Cloud: XaaS, Hybrid and Vertical Cloud,Innovations, M2M, Big Data and Unified Communciations
- Virtual Cloud: SDN, Orchestration and Network Virtualisation, Virtualised Value for Enterprises, 5G and Open Sources
- Got To Market Cloud: SME, SoHo, Enterprise Mobility, Pay as you Go, Sales Channels, Cloud Sales Skills
- Secure Cloud: Regulation and Data Protection, Risk Management, IAM and Encryption
Click here for more information about the TELCO Cloud Forum.