This host has Adobe Acrobat installed and is prone to encryption weakness vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to steal or guess document's password via a brute force attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Adobe Acrobat version 9.3.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/
The flaw is due to the way it handles encryption standards.
Adobe Acrobat version 9.0 on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Visual Studio Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- MS Windows Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft ASP.NET Insecure Site Configuration Vulnerability (2905247)
- Microsoft Organization Chart Remote Code Execution Vulnerability