This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-035.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security restrictions and conduct cross-site scripting and spoofing attacks. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-035
Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitized within the HTML Sanitation component before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
Microsoft Groove Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Mode Drivers Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (979559)
- Microsoft MS00-058 security check
- Active Directory Certificate Services Web Enrollment Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2518295)
- Microsoft Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (978037)
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2873872)