- WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar version 1.1.23 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.24 or latest
- WordPress 3.9.x Cross-Domain Flash Injection Vulnerability (3.9 - 3.9.22)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Arbitrary File Upload (1.8.19)
- WordPress Plugin Double Opt-In for Download SQL Injection (2.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Related Posts Lite Security Bypass (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin User Activity Log Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.4)