- WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar version 1.1.23 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.24 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating 'path' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.20)
- WordPress Plugin Royal Gallery 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Affiliates Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.13.1)
- WordPress Plugin Synchi Arbitrary File Deletion (5.1)
- WordPress Plugin FeedWordPress Cross-Site Scripting (2014.0805)