- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Membership Pro is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Ultimate Membership Pro version 3.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Social Share Buttons-Social Pug Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Appointments Cross-Site Scripting (1.11.7)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (22.214.171.124)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.17)
- PHP HTTP POST incorrect MIME header parsing vulnerability