- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager version 2.9.60 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.9.61 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Super CAPTCHA 'admin.php' SQL Injection (2.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Shop Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Bad Behavior Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Simpel Reserveren 3 Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.18)