- WordPress Plugin WP-Cal is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin WP-Cal version 0.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP htaccess Control Unspecified Vulnerability (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Remote Code Execution (1.9.0)
- WordPress Plugin PIKLIST-Rapid development framework Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.4.25)
- WordPress Plugin WP-SendSMS Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Encrypted Contact Form Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.4)