Take Automated Scanning FurtherManual penetration testing tools that are available to download for free allow veteran testers as well as up-and-coming security researchers to manually test web applications for logical flaws.
- Intercept, log and modify HTTP traffic on the fly
- Validate fuzz tests and handle invalid or random data
- Export Blind SQL Injection vulnerabilities and perform automated database data extractions
- Import manual crawl data from Acunetix HTTP Editor, Telerik Fiddler, PortSwigger BurpSuite, and HAR (HTTP Archive) files.
Automatic Web Application Firewall ConfigurationAcunetix integrates with popular Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) to automatically create appropriate WAF rules. These rules protect web applications against attacks that target vulnerabilities found by the scanner. This allows you to temporarily prevent exploitation of high-severity vulnerabilities until you are able to fix them. Acunetix integrates with:
- Imperva SecureSphere
- F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager
- FortiWeb WAF
Integration and ExtensibilityAcunetix features a powerful RESTful Application Programming Interface (REST API). The REST API allows you to access and manage scan targets, scans, vulnerabilities, reports, and other resources within Acunetix in a simple, programmatic manner using conventional HTTP requests.
- Intuitive and powerful API endpoints
- Easily retrieve results and execute actions
- Seamlessly integrate Acunetix into complex, custom workflows and processes
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox