An updated build for Acunetix Version 6.5 has been released with some improvements and bug fixes.
- Added two new blind SQL injection tests
- Added a new scanning profile for stored XSS only
- Added HTTP verb tempering using POST method check
- Improved appearance for compliance report by adding visual markets and several other presentation enhancements
- Fixed temporary files access issue
- Fixed issue where HTTP Proxy was dublicating the connection: keep-alive header
- Fixed issue where HTTP Proxy was putting the authorization header from fake basic authentication into server request
- Fixed a problem where credentials configured through command line where not working properly in particular situations
How to upgrade: On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a new build has been uploaded. To download the latest navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.