An updated build for Acunetix Version 6.5 has been released with some improvements and bug fixes.
- Added two new blind SQL injection tests
- Added a new scanning profile for stored XSS only
- Added HTTP verb tempering using POST method check
- Improved appearance for compliance report by adding visual markets and several other presentation enhancements
- Fixed temporary files access issue
- Fixed issue where HTTP Proxy was dublicating the connection: keep-alive header
- Fixed issue where HTTP Proxy was putting the authorization header from fake basic authentication into server request
- Fixed a problem where credentials configured through command line where not working properly in particular situations
How to upgrade:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a new build has been uploaded. To download the latest navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.