An updated build for Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with some improvements, bug fixes and new security checks.
- Added a new check for SVN repositories
- Improved MultiRequest paramenter manipulation; now using the form matcher to match parameter values
- Improved SQL injection tests
- Improved Application error tests
- Fixed: Links from HTML comments and other sources that are not trusted where not checked if they are from the same host as the base
- Fixed: Login sequence not working properly with HTTP authentication
- Fixed: MessageDlg was used in inittempfiles in console mode
- Fixed: WinInet bug to resent the request if the server accepts client certificates
- Fixed: Redirect from index.php to index.php was not working
How to upgrade:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a new build has been uploaded. To download the latest navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.