An updated build for Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with some improvements, bug fixes and new security checks.
- Added a new check for SVN repositories
- Improved MultiRequest paramenter manipulation; now using the form matcher to match parameter values
- Improved SQL injection tests
- Improved Application error tests
- Fixed: Links from HTML comments and other sources that are not trusted where not checked if they are from the same host as the base
- Fixed: Login sequence not working properly with HTTP authentication
- Fixed: MessageDlg was used in inittempfiles in console mode
- Fixed: WinInet bug to resent the request if the server accepts client certificates
- Fixed: Redirect from index.php to index.php was not working
How to upgrade:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a new build has been uploaded. To download the latest navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.