Rectifying your network security vulnerabilities has never been easier – and now this can be done for FREE with Acunetix Online Vulnerability Scanner (OVS). The Free Network Vulnerability Scan features in Acunetix OVS allow you to:
- Scan your servers for over 35,000 network vulnerabilities
- Audit your Internet facing servers, and identify system and network weaknesses
- Ensure that your servers are not running any illegitimate services, such as Trojans, or services that are installed unintentionally
- Identify any vulnerable versions of applications running on your servers
- Discover the information that your systems are leaking using various techniques such as OS fingerprinting, port banner grabbing and service probing.
- Ensure that all the organisation’s services, including FTP and mail, do not suffer from Heartbleed
- Get additional information and remediation advice about the vulnerabilities and network problems detected.
Network Security Scans will be available for free for 14 days upon registration, allowing you to keep your Internet (and hacker) facing servers protected. In addition, you can also audit the security of your web site and web applications hosted on the same servers.