An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 has been released. Apart form a number of improvements and bug fixes, this build will also automatically check for the latest OpenX OFC file upload and the ASP.NET padding Oracle vulnerabilities.
New Security Checks:
- Added a security check for the latest OpenX OFC file upload vulnerability
- Added a ASP.NET security check for the ASP.NET padding Oracle vulnerability
- Reduced the number of false positives for Blind SQL injections security checks
- Improved Blind SQL injection tests by adding a number of new tests to detect blind SQL injections in UPDATE/INSERT/…
- Fixed: Cookie encoding didn’t worked as expected in some cases
- Fixed: Cookie were not always imported from AcuSensor data
How to upgrade to build 20100921:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Contact us on email@example.com for any technical queries, and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.