Note — This post applies to an older version of Acunetix
An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 has been released. This build addresses a number of bug fixes.
- Fixed: Replay of recorded login sequences was not working properly in the free version
- Fixed: NTLM authentication was not working properly when using specific type of credentials
- Fixed: Crash in Login Sequence Recorder while detecting invalid session on some particular websites
- Bugfix: Fixed XSS tests to automatically follow redirects
- Bugfix: Fixed script error in ASP.NET padding oracle test
How to upgrade to build 201001028:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical queries, and on email@example.com for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.