An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 7 was released, featuring further DOM XSS checks improvements and addresses a number of bug fixes.
- DOM XSS will now report the filename in which the attack was executed
- DOM XSS checks on document.open, window.open, window.navigate and more
- Fixed: Aborting analysis while executing events not always worked in CSA
- Fixed: CSA engine crashing with “worker already executing” exception
- Fixed: Crawler was not considering maximum number of variations in case of links from comments
- Fixed: In some cases during a WSDL service scan, port address query params where not properly used
- Fixed: False positive for ASP.NET padding oracle test
- Bugfix: HTML parser; Fixed regex for extracting URLs from HTML comments
How to upgrade to build 20101216:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.