An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with a number of new security checks and bug fixes.
New security checks:
- Test for File Upload IIS bug filename.asp;.jpg
- Test for WP-Forum 2.3 vulnerabilities
- JBoss rmi ping (network script)
- Bugfix: Modified forms notifications from CSA
- Bugfix: CSA: Workaround for window.open with null parameters
- Fixed: In some specific scenarios the scheduler queue was restarting on its own
- Fixed: Node was not expanding automatically when manually adding a new logout link in the LSR
How to upgrade to build 20100111:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical queries, and on email@example.com for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.