An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released with a number of new security checks and bug fixes.
New security checks:
- Test for File Upload IIS bug filename.asp;.jpg
- Test for WP-Forum 2.3 vulnerabilities
- JBoss rmi ping (network script)
- Bugfix: Modified forms notifications from CSA
- Bugfix: CSA: Workaround for window.open with null parameters
- Fixed: In some specific scenarios the scheduler queue was restarting on its own
- Fixed: Node was not expanding automatically when manually adding a new logout link in the LSR
How to upgrade to build 20100111:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.