An updated build of Acunetix WVS Version 6.5 has been released. This build addresses a number of bug fixes , an updated Acunetix Firefox extension and a new security check.
New Security Check:
- Test for Cross Site Scripting in the Referrer header
- Acunetix Firefox extension now supports latest Firefox release
- Crawler: Html decode form inputs before usage
- Fixed an infinite recursion when crawler reported an external link from the same host but on a different port
- Fixed an issue with the crawler with parsing robots.txt file
- Web Services scanner: Fixed parsing of WSDL files with attributes
How to upgrade to build 20100210:
On starting up Acunetix WVS, a pop up window will automatically notify you that a more recent build is available for download. To download the latest build, navigate to General > Program Updates node in the Tools explorer, and click on Download and Install new build.
Click here for the complete Acunetix WVS change log.
Contact us on email@example.com for any technical queries, and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any sales queries.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.