This host has SLURM (Simple Linux Utility for Resource Management) installed and is prone to Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
This can be exploited by malicious SLURM local users to gain escalated privileges. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to SLURM version 1.3.14 or later https://computing.llnl.gov/linux/slurm/download.html
- Error within the sbcast implementation when establishing supplemental groups, which can be exploited to e.g. access files with the supplemental group privileges of the slurmd daemon. - Error in slurmctld daemon is not properly dropping supplemental groups when handling the 'strigger' command, which can be exploited to e.g. access files with the supplemental group privileges of the slurmctld daemon.
SLURM all versions of 1.2 and 1.3 prior to 1.3.15 on Linux (Debian)
- Nortel/Bay Networks default password
- TOR Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- South River Technologies WebDrive Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Windows)
- ZyXEL ZyWALL Web Configurator Authentication Bypass Vulnerability