Security vulnerabilities can threaten to breach the integrity of your website or web application content, put your users at risk for sensitive data breaches such as credit card data theft, and even redirect site visitors to malware or phishing sites.
The modern web requires modern security testing tools
Traditional firewalls and TLS/SSLs do not provide protection against web application hacking since intrusions happen via the same protocols—HTTP and HTTPS—that are used to transmit information to trusted users.
Organizations seeking to to build and maintain a vulnerability management program can start by looking for tools to help them assess their current web application security posture, and track their remediation progress.
Acunetix offers a complete website security solution
Acunetix’s DeepScan technology features an automated crawler that can crawl the most complex of web applications, quickly and accurately. Acunetix uses the information it gathered throughout it’s crawling phase to conduct an optimized, lightning-fast scan. Results are issued in the form of easy to digest alerts, complete with executives summaries, technical details and remediation advice.
Our on premise tool is straightforward and well supported—after a simple download, you will be up and running quickly. You also can scan our test websites to review a sample of web vulnerability scan details.
Acuentix takes a holistic look at your web applications—reviewing both front and back end. AcuSensor has back end visibility while a scan is running so it is able to provide Acunetix with more complete picture, helping to further reduce our false positive and false negative rate. AcuSensor is available for Java, ASP.NET and PHP.
Core features of Acunetix
- DeepScan technology for crawling of all websites, including Single Page Apps (SPAs)
- Advanced SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting testing
- AcuSensor grey box technology that combines black box and real-time code analysis to locate issues in source code quickly and precisely.
Additional Acunetix abilities
- Security testing tools that automatically scan your website for the top OWASP Top 10 Risks and others (like the over 1200 known vulnerabilities of WordPress)
- Acunetix’s Login Sequence Recorder allows you to easily perform authenticated scans against the most complex Single Sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication
- Streamlined data review that supports the ability to quickly generate scan reports
- Issue Trackers help development teams streamline and manage their work and collaboration. Acunetix can send vulnerability information as issues to the following Issue Trackers: Microsoft TFS, JIRA, andGitHub (Including an Acunetix Jenkins plugin)
- Web Application Firewalls (WAFs): Acunetix can integrate with popular WAFs to automatically create rules to protect web applications against attacks targeting known vulnerabilities.
In order to avoid hacked websites, you need to check websites for vulnerabilities. Acunetix can help. Try our free network security scanner now and scan for over 50K website vulnerabilities in real time. See how we keep your website secure so you can guarantee your users a safe browsing experience.
We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.
Acunetix is available on premise and online.