This version of Apache on Windows is vulnerable to a directory traversal attack.The issue is related to the failure to properly process the backslash '\' character, which may be used as a directory delimiter.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.38).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin SP Project & Document Manager Unspecified Vulnerability (220.127.116.11)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.2 - 3.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Appointments Scheduler Cross-Site Scripting (1.5)
- Drupal Core 5.x Arbitrary Code Execution (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.17)