This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
It's possible to view the source code of CGI scripts via a POST request made to a directory where WebDAV and CGI are enabled.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.42).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WP Web Scraper Unspecified Vulnerability (2.4)
- MySQL server older than 4.0.24 or 4.1.10a
- WordPress Plugin InPost Gallery Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (3.9.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Email Users SQL Injection (1.4.3)