This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
It's possible to view the source code of CGI scripts via a POST request made to a directory where WebDAV and CGI are enabled.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.42).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin SupportEzzy Ticket System Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.14)
- WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Mingle Forum Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Watu Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.9)