- Apache Tomcat permits '\', '%2F' and '%5C' as path delimiters. When Tomcat is used behind a proxy (including, but not limited to, Apache HTTP server with mod_proxy and mod_jk) configured to only proxy some contexts, a HTTP request containing strings like "/\../" may allow attackers to work around the context restriction of the proxy, and access the non-proxied contexts.
- Upgrade to Apache Tomcat 5.5.22/6.0.10 or newer.
- WordPress Plugin WikiPop Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Browser Blocker Cross-Site Scripting (0.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin Kino Gallery TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Adminimize 'page' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.21)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.4)