A vulnerability has been reported in the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved plugin for WordPress, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting attacks.
Certain unspecified input related to syntaxhighlighter2/scripts/clipboard.swf is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
The vulnerability is reported in versions prior to 3.1.6.
- Update to version 3.1.6.
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Feed Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Google Calendar Events Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Map Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce-Store Exporter Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7.5)