- A documentation file (e.g. readme.txt, changelog.txt, ...) was found in this directory. The information contained in these files could help an attacker identify the web application you are using and sometimes the version of the application. It's recommended to remove these files from production systems.
- Remove or restrict access to all documentation file acessible from internet.
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Information Disclosure (2.2.21)
- WordPress Plugin Vitamin Multiple Arbitrary File Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- Possible server path disclosure (Windows)
- WordPress Plugin U BuddyPress Forum Attachment 'fileurl' Parameter Remote File Disclosure (1.1.1)
- Possible database backup