- A documentation file (e.g. readme.txt, changelog.txt, ...) was found in this directory. The information contained in these files could help an attacker identify the web application you are using and sometimes the version of the application. It's recommended to remove these files from production systems.
- Remove or restrict access to all documentation file acessible from internet.
- Frontpage authors.pwd available
- WordPress Plugin Simple History Information Disclosure (1.0.7)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Ioncube loader-wizard.php
- WordPress Plugin Organizer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Ghost Arbitrary File Download (0.5.5)