- The remote host is running Exim, a message transfer agent (SMTP). It is reported that Exim is prone to an IPv6 Address and a SPA authentication buffer Overflow . An attacker, exploiting those flaws, may be able to execute arbitrary code on the remote host. Exim must be configured with SPA Authentication or with IPv6 support to exploit those flaws.
- Upgrade to Exim latest version.
- WordPress Plugin UK Cookie Consent Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.9)
- WordPress Plugin AffiliateWP SQL Injection (1.5.6)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Security Bypass (3.0.0 - 3.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Woocommerce CSV importer Arbitrary File Deletion (3.3.6)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day 'notes.php' Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.3)