- The remote host is running Exim, a message transfer agent (SMTP). It is reported that Exim is prone to an IPv6 Address and a SPA authentication buffer Overflow . An attacker, exploiting those flaws, may be able to execute arbitrary code on the remote host. Exim must be configured with SPA Authentication or with IPv6 support to exploit those flaws.
- Upgrade to Exim latest version.
- WordPress Plugin EWWW Image Optimizer Cloud Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin InfiniteWP Client Security Bypass (1.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin File Groups 'fgid' Parameter SQL Injection (1.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin spam-byebye Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Athletics SQL Injection (1.1.7)