- The remote host is running Exim, a message transfer agent (SMTP). It is reported that Exim is prone to an IPv6 Address and a SPA authentication buffer Overflow . An attacker, exploiting those flaws, may be able to execute arbitrary code on the remote host. Exim must be configured with SPA Authentication or with IPv6 support to exploit those flaws.
- Upgrade to Exim latest version.
- WordPress Plugin EZP Coming Soon Page Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Shopp Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.17)
- WordPress Plugin WP fail2ban Security Bypass (4.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Pricing Table Unspecified Vulnerability (4.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin FooBox Image Lightbox Security Bypass (2.6.3)