- This page is using an older version of jQuery that is vulnerable to a Cross Site Scripting vulnerability. Many sites are using to select elements using location.hash that allows someone to inject script into the page. This problem was fixed in jQuery 1.6.3.
- Update to the latest version of jQuery.
- WordPress Plugin eShop Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.3.13)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.0 - 1.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Cross-Site Scripting (6.0.21)
- WordPress 3.9.x Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (3.9 - 3.9.9)
- WordPress Plugin Super Simple Custom CSS Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)