- This page is using an older version of jQuery that is vulnerable to a Cross Site Scripting vulnerability. Many sites are using to select elements using location.hash that allows someone to inject script into the page. This problem was fixed in jQuery 1.6.3.
- Update to the latest version of jQuery.
- WordPress Plugin Google Map Generator Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.7)
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.11.2)
- Security update: Hotfix available for ColdFusion