- This page is using an older version of jQuery that is vulnerable to a Cross Site Scripting vulnerability. Many sites are using to select elements using location.hash that allows someone to inject script into the page. This problem was fixed in jQuery 1.6.3.
- Update to the latest version of jQuery.
- WordPress Plugin Social Media Flying Icons-Floating Social Media Icon Cross-Site Scripting (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin SG Optimizer Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Members Membership Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin OnePress Social Locker Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Ads Pro-Multi-Purpose WordPress Advertising Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.4)