The Microsoft SQL Server is using a weak password. Acunetix was able to guess the credentials required to access this resource.
A weak password is short, common, a system default, or something that could be rapidly guessed by executing a brute force attack using a subset of all possible passwords, such as words in the dictionary, proper names, words based on the user name or common variations on these themes.
- Enforce a strong password policy. Don't permit weak passwords or passwords based on dictionary words.
- Sybase server weak password
- WordPress Plugin Zip Attachments Arbitrary File Download (1.4)
- Ruby on Rails weak/known secret token
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Share Drafts Publicly Information Disclosure (1.1.4)