The remote database server is susceptible to multiple attacks.
The version of MySQL Community Server installed on the remote host is affected by a denial of service and a privilege escalation vulnerability.
- Upgrade to MySQL Community Server version 5.0.45 or later.
- WordPress Plugin ChikunCount Arbitrary File Upload (1.3)
- Apache Tomcat version older than 7.0.21
- WordPress Plugin Twitget Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Review Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Cross-Site Scripting (7.1.0)