- The MySQL Community Server installed on the remote host fails to check whether a file to which a symlink points exists when using RENAME TABLE against a table with explicit DATA DIRECTORY and INDEX DIRECTORY options. A local attacker can overwrite system table information by replacing the file to which the symlink points.
- Upgrade to MySQL Community Server version 5.0.51 or later.
- WordPress Plugin Tagregator Cross-Site Scripting (0.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP to Twitter Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.2.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (8.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mailto Links-Manage Email Links Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin April's Super Functions Pack Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.7)