The MySQL server is vulnerable to specially crafted ALTER TABLE SQL query which can be exploited to bypass some applied security restrictions or cause a denial of service.
To exploit this flaw, an attacker would need the ability to execute arbitrary SQL statements on the remote host.
- Upgrade the MySQL server to the latest version.
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Information Disclosure (1.7.0 - 1.7.4)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.42)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.69)
- WordPress Plugin Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart PHP Object Injection (4.4.3)
- WordPress 4.5.x Cross-Domain Flash Injection Vulnerability (4.5 - 4.5.12)