The MySQL server is vulnerable to specially crafted ALTER TABLE SQL query which can be exploited to bypass some applied security restrictions or cause a denial of service.
To exploit this flaw, an attacker would need the ability to execute arbitrary SQL statements on the remote host.
- Upgrade the MySQL server to the latest version.
- WordPress 4.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.8 - 4.8.3)
- WordPress Plugin WA Form Builder SQL Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Contact Forms Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin EWWW Image Optimizer Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin TR Easy Google Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)