There are several flaws in the remote version of this database server:
1. There is an unauthorized database GRANT privilege vulnerability, which may allow an attacker to misuse the GRANT privilege it has been given and to use it against other databases
2. A denial of service vulnerability may be triggered by the misuse of the FULLTEXT search functionality.
- Upgrade the MySQL server tot the latest version.
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.27)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Post Type UI Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Tracking Code Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.11.1)
- WordPress Plugin W3 Total Cache Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.9.4.1)