This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.2.8. This release addresses a regression introduced by 5.2.7 in regard to the magic_quotes functionality, that was broken by an incorrect fix to the filter extension. All users who have upgraded to 5.2.7 are encouraged to upgrade to this release, alternatively you can apply a work-around for the bug by changing "filter.default_flags=0" in php.ini
Affected PHP versions (5.2.7).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
CVE-2008-2371 CVE-2008-2665 CVE-2008-2666 CVE-2008-2829 CVE-2008-3658 CVE-2008-3659 CVE-2008-3660
- WordPress Plugin Post Pay Counter PHP Object Injection (2.730)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.0 - 4.6.7)
- WordPress Plugin Snazzy Archives Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Age Verification 'redirect_to' Parameter URI Redirection (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Websimon Tables Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)