- A public key certificate (also known as a digital certificate or identity certificate) is an electronic document which uses a digital signature to bind a public key with an identity information such as the name of a person or an organization, their address, and so forth. The certificate can be used to verify that a public key belongs to an individual.
- Restrict access to this file or remove it from the system.
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2.1.12)
- WordPress Plugin Simple History Information Disclosure (2.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Download Monitor Information Disclosure (1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Candidate Application Form Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin SS Downloads Cross-Site Request Forgery and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)