- The RealVNC server running on the remote host is susceptible to an authentication-bypass vulnerability. This issue is due to a flaw in the authentication process of the affected package. Exploiting this issue allows attackers to gain unauthenticated, remote access to the VNC servers.
- Upgrade RealVNC to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin eCommerce Shopping Cart by WP EasyCart Arbitrary File Upload (3.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Content Slide Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Crony Cronjob Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Delete All Comments Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0)