- Sensitive data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers are sent without using an encrypted connection. Information sent in clear text is not encrypted and therefore, can be intercepted.
- Encrypting the transmission of data makes it difficult to intercept sensitive information as it travels between two parties. It is recommended to use an encrypted connection Secure Socket Layer (SSL). In addition, all data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering.
- WordPress Plugin Mailing List 'dl.php' Arbitrary File Download (1.4.1)
- Drupal Core 7.x Information Disclosure (7.0 - 7.26)
- WordPress Plugin Recent Backups Arbitrary File Download (0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Forms Export 'file' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin W3 Total Cache Information Disclosure (0.9.2.4)