- It's possible to establish a NULL session to this host. A null session is a session established with a server when no credentials are supplied. Use of null sessions, however, can expose information to an anonymous user that could compromise security on a system. Using this NULL session it's possible to enumerate the network shares.
- It's recommended to disallow null sessions to the fullest extent possible.
- Core dump file
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Information Disclosure (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks PHP Code Execution and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.5.1)
- Drupal Views module information disclosure vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Information Disclosure (1.9.11)