- SWFUpload is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. SWFUpload version 18.104.22.168 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- SWFUpload applet is installed on a large number of applications. The fix is different on each affected application. Please consult the application vendor for information on how to fix this vulnerability.
- WordPress Plugin Comment Extra Fields Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin WooSidebars Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Rimons Twitter Widget Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin BSK PDF Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Donate by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)